Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Guess not...

Sarah is back home.... we got the "Daddy I want to come home" telephone call, and of course Daddy gave in immediately. I was a boarding school kid, really loved being away from home and being with schoolmates, I can never remember feeling homesick. So to get a telephone call from Sarah telling us she wanted to leave Santa Barbara was a bit of a shocker.

Anyway I flew to Los Angeles and Sarah picked me up at the airport, got treated to my first burger from "In-n-Out", and we were off to Las Vegas. Spent the night at the Hardrock and time teaching Sarah the basics of Blackjack - we lost $100.00.

Two more days on Interstate 15 and we were home. It took us a total of 25 hours on the road in a Civic jammed packed with Sarah's stuff, and we actually had a good time. Lucky for us the weather cooperated and we had clear road conditions.


Comment may be left by 'clicking' on the word comments below.

No comments: